At Xaverian College we understand that the process of applying to college can be a daunting one. We have made the application process as simple as possible, and packed the year with many opportunities for you to visit us and ask us questions about your courses.
You can get an application form by clicking this link. Fill in the form and pass it on to your school who will add some details, and then they will send it on to us.
The Application Process
- Applications forms are available online from September 2012.
- School visits take place during September and October. During these visits application forms will be handed out.
- The College hosts 2 open days, Saturday 13th October 2012 and Sunday 21st October 2012, when you can visit the College, meet the staff and ask questions about the courses you are interested in.
- Friday 18th January 2013 - Closing date for applications
- Course consultations take place during February - a chance to discuss your initial course selections with a member of the college staff.
- College enrolment takes place during late August and early September.